Beginner Level Tumbling & Trampoline
- All ages
- What we learn: rolls, handstand rolls, cartwheels, round offs, back bends and basic skills and shapes on trampoline and double-mini trampoline.
- Tuesday's 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Thursday's 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Sub Novice-Novice Level Tumbling and Trampoline:
- All ages
- Students should have mastered rolls, cartwheels, and back bends. We will be working on handstand bridges, bridge kick overs, round offs, handsprings (front/back), and flipping on trampoline and double mini.
- Tuesdays 6:00-700 p.m.
- Thursdays 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Intermediate Level Tumbling and Trampoline:
- All ages
- Students must have mastered beginner and novice level skills. They should need little to no help on a standing back handspring and are flipping without spot on trampoline and double mini trampoline. We will begin working on all flip positions both front and back and starting twisting. Tumblers will be working on round off with multiple back handsprings as well as back tucks.
- Tuesdays 7:00-8:00
(All Ages) Our recreational classes are great for promoting fun physical activity, balance and coordination, strength building, large and small motor skill development and making great new friends. All students will utilize trampolines, double-mini trampolines, elevated rod floors, tumble trak, balance beam, uneven bars, and numerous skill building shapes and wedges. Rewards and praise will be offered when skills are accomplished to encourage and promote self-esteem. Athletes are grouped to match level. Recreational classes are well rounded classes, introducing many safe ways to learn and develop tumbling and trampoline skills in a structured setting. We will schedule an informal spring show. This is not a rehearsed recital; it is an informal display of skills and technique that your child has learned throughout the year. Coaches will explain the progressions that have been taught. There is NO special attire required to participate in our annual spring performance.
- We will use parent guided learning to introduce equipment and proper technique as well modeling how to take turns and stay in line.
- Wednesdays 5:40-6:10 p.m.
- Not quite ready for full instructor-based learning, our goal is to have them learning without parents by the end of the season. We will use parent guided learning to introduce equipment and proper technique as well modeling how to take turns and stay in line.
- Tuesdays 4:00-4:45 p.m
(Age 1-2) Parent/Child class brings either mom or dad onto the floor amidst the excitement, making for a special time for parents and kids to be active together. We will work on beginner gymnastics skills such as rolling, cartwheels, balance, and basic body control. Athletes will learn on panel mats, low balance beam, trampoline, tumble track and various other shapes and wedges. We will use parent guided learning to introduce equipment and proper technique as well as modeling how to take turns and stay in line.
Tumble Tots Class
Beginner Age 3
- Will work in a small group with instructor-based learning. Parents may stay in the seating area (especially if child is not potty trained). We will work on beginner skills and shapes on a variety of equipment. Students will learn basic line basics, how to take turns and basic tumbling and trampoline skills.
- Wednesdays 6:20-6:50 p.m.
Beginner Age 4
- Will work in small groups with instructor-based learning. Parents may stay in the seating area (especially if child is not potty trained). We will work on beginner skills and shapes on a variety of equipment. Students will learn basic line basics, how to take turns and basic tumbling and trampoline skills.
- Wednesdays 4:45-5:30 p.m.
(Age 3-4) follows our recreational classes and is instructor based (not parent led). We recommend this class for young children who can follow basic directions and are eager to learn.
30 min/week = $35/month 45 min/week = $40/month 1 hr/week = $45/month 1.5 hrs/week = $60/month 2 hrs/week = $$75/month
$25 registration fee per year
10% discount for tuition paid in full. 10% family discount for each additional child after the first full price. 10% travel discount for those that travel 40+ miles one way.
Important Dates and Breaks:
Wednesday, November 25-28th Thanksgiving Break
Wednesday, December 23rd- January 3rd Winter Break
Monday, March 15th-21st - Spring Break (classes TBD)
Final week of classes May 24th-29th
Click on the blue "register" links in the table below to begin the class registration process!
Click on "waitlist" to be added to the waitlist.